<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8930437646447036440?origin\x3dhttps://iturtlesoup.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MEMEMEMEMEME .
CIAOSSU! I'm Wong Yong Chow.
School: Swiss Cottage Secondary School
Birth Date: 27th January 1994
Age:14
=-=-=-=-=-=-=[THINGS I LIKE:]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[I♥Arsenal F.C]
[I♥PsP]
[I♥Red]
[I♥Sour stuffs]
[I♥TurtleSoup]
[I♥Straws]
[I♥Myself]
[I♥Ice]
[I♥Japanese cartoon/Anime]
[I♥Moon]
=-=-=-=-=-=-=[THINGS I DISLIKE:]=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[Kachua]
[Strong Mints]
[Spending Stupid Money]
[Manchester United]
[I Hate You Eugene Kooh ^^]
=-=-=-=-[THINGS I FUCKING HATE:]-=-=-=-=-=
[ST HILDA SECONDARY SCHOOL]
[JERKS]

Wishlist .
-Sky Blue/Blood Red contact lenses
-Stylish Sunglasses
-Life time supply of straws
-Dictionary on Japanese -Nice clothing (Size M for shirt, Size S for pants)
-Go for teeth whitening
-Levi's Jeans
(And many many more!)
Shout Corner .
links and credits .
DESIGNER
Basecodes
Background:Photobucket

[LoyPuiSoon] [LingYingLi] [XinZhen] [YongYi] [MsJodeeYap] [Victor] [Angie] [Gianna] [ChangFeng] [YingDa] [WanTing] [Geraldine] [LiXian] [XiuMin] [KeYu] [ClarenceTan] [Amalina] [Sandra] [Rebecca] [Jocelyn] [JiaJun] [YiLin] [2e3'08] [Hilda] [ShaoYi] [Bryan] [YungJin]
[Heather]
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Advertisement=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Archives:
•April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008 • 12:21 PM
Damn. My entire right arm hurts. My thumb, middle and forth finger hurts due to bowling. My arm ach when Rivaro punch it with full force a few times and carry my bowling equipment from Cdans all the way to Bukit Gombak MRT. Plus, my feet hurt due to the pressure of bowling, carrying and standing in the MRT. It didn't hurt much on friday but today when I wake up, OWWW!

Just something extra. Today my maid have black face so noone dare ask her do things. LOL

Holiday's are here
Turtle^^